Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm such a bad blogger!

So it has been about a month now & this poor blog has gone unnoticed. Not so much by anyone else. But my me, so of course by everyone else.

I got the itch a while back (no, I don’t have an std), and finally got one- because it is so hard to do. But anyway. I did one post. And then nothing. And so much has happened since then!
Namely
1- The Roxy got shut down right before the Motherf*cker Halloween bash. What a night to walk around in a vinyl corset.
2- Boston- Chinatown buses are great. Escape the city for $30. and then get to watch cable on-demand dating. Plus there is a great place to shop- www.thegarmentdistrict.com
3- The good news is I don’t have skin cancer. Yet.
4- Most importantly- Harry Potter tonight. Best part- On the Imax. Leave it to my boyfriend to insist. Not that I would have said no.

It is now cold in New York. Which means it’s holiday shopping time. If you have any good gift ideas, let me know. I have lots of people (and holidays) to shop for.
xoxo
michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home