Tuesday, November 22, 2005

my newest, although late, discovery

Finally I am going to post a subject relevant to what this blog is suppose to focus on.

I am in love with the new Dior Addict 2. While many would roll their eyes in annoyance, this is a rare find for me on many accounts.
1- I don’t really follow perfume all that much. I am lame that way. I have never really followed perfume lines too long. But this, I believe, is mainly because of reason number 2.
2- I can’t wear a lot of perfumes. I am very picky about what I like to smell like. In addition, I am one of those people who just can’t wear many perfumes. They just don’t smell right on me. And I am the girl who is always worried about being the smelly kid. Remember the smelly kid in class. Everyone mocked him or her, but always behind their back. No one had the guts (myself included) to tell the kid that a shower has to happen more than once a week!
So as a result, I couldn’t care less what SJP, Britney & Paris’ new fragrances smell like. It just isn’t my thing. I have had one scent, which I have used for almost 2 years. Sadly, it has been discontinued. And it keeps getting harder to find on ebay.
But now my problems are solved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Bodner said...

I agree.... she smells good. PS if 'are we using her real name?.. hunnypot'...gives any kind of advice on products, take it!! For not being a 'girly girl' she has more beauty supply than Blondie...not that it's a contest or anything. :)

9:06 PM  
Blogger n/a said...

j'adore dior. welcome to the club. see ya on 57th st.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home