Friday, July 14, 2006

Hello Brooklyn

so after unofficially living in brooklyn for about 10 months recently, only to abruptly not, it is official...i am now a resident.
I know, i am a little late on the hipster/scenster trend, but i wasn't really paying attention to it anyways.

This weekend my hot asian friend San & I are moving into a cute loft space in williamsburg, off the Bedford L. It's super cute, in an old factory, so it has personality, and one of the walls is already magenta, so it was destiny.

Plus, it has a bigger bathtub than any of the apartments I have lived in the past few years, so I am super stoked for extra long baths!

The LES has been great to me over the last few years, but at this point the bridge & tunnelers can keep it- along with the high rent & small space!

Wish me luck. Moving in 90 degree weather is usually ill advised!
xoxo
michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home